We ARE different, We KEEP our word, We CARE!
“Imagine Real Estate is a new and inventive family based real estate agency local to the Sunshine Coast doing things a little different. Top of our list of principles are – Client respect and honestly – understanding and trust – communication, reliability and commitment; you should expect no less.
We at Imagine Real Estate do what we say, we have a very friendly and straightforward approach that makes marketing, selling and complicated decisions for our clients easy and stress-free. Stress-free from appraisal stage all the way to settlement. We look forward to meeting with you to help you with all your property goals.”
Imagine Real Estate specialises around the central region on the Sunshine Coast servicing areas from Mooloolaba to Nambour and surrounding areas with residential property sales and Property Management from entry level properties through to multimillion-dollar luxury homes.
Rosemarie Caston principal and founder of Imagine Real Estate has been calling the Sunshine Coast home for more than 20 years, along with her husband and three beautiful children.
Rosemarie has grown up travelling extensively throughout Australia and has chosen the Sunshine Coast over all others as the place to raise her family. “With magical beaches, ideal sporting complexes and educational institutes all within reach, it took us hook, line and sinker.” The entire family are passionate about sports, with tennis, netball and karate filling their lives with energy and strength together they have created a very strong family bond.
Rosemarie has had an extensive career in sales, but Real Estate had always been in the back of her mind. It was only when Rosemarie and her husband bought and sold their first home that the interest in becoming a Real Estate Agent really set in. Rosemarie found the whole process of buying and selling her own home very exciting and it was from this experience that she found her calling - to be able to help other families also fulfil their dreams and assist them with an easy and understanding transition into the next phase of their lives.
Rosemarie has a very genuine, honest and caring approach to real estate and it is very important for her to work in a highly ethical manner, providing her clients with quality time and assistance while they are making one of the biggest moves of their lives- buying or selling their homes.
Through sheer determination, tested skills and a strong family bond, Rosemarie`s goal was to run her own real estate business.
Klaudia is a very high achiever and she goes over and beyond with her customer service to make sure her clients are always well looked after.
Our agency is growing - meet our new agents soon
We insist you read and fully understand this policy before continuing use on our website OR submitting any information to our agency.
What personal information do we collect and hold?
We may collect your name, mailing address, phone number, fax number, email address and home address and any additionally information you provide to us directly through our websites or indirectly through use of our websites or online presence, through our representation or otherwise and information you provide to us through our service centre, customer surveys or visits by our representatives from time to time.
We may also collect information that is not so personal such as information because it does not identify you or anyone else. For example, we may collect anonymous answers to surveys or aggregated information about how users use our website.
How do we collect your personal information?
We collect your personal information directly from you unless it is unreasonable or impracticable to do so. When collecting personal information from you, we may collect your information including but not restricted to the following ways.
· By telephone
· By letter
· By fax or email
· Becoming our clients
· Filling in and completing forms
· Becoming our customers
· During conversations between you and our representatives
· By entering competitions
· By requesting information or material form us
· Any other way you provide information to us
We may also collect information from third parties including:
· From third party companies such as credit reporting agencies, law enforcement agencies and government entities
· Your representatives (lawyers, financial advisers and accountants, solicitors etc)
· Publicly available sources of information or any other organisations where you have given your consent.
Why do we collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information?
We collect personal information about you so that we can perform our business activities and functions and to provide to you the best quality of customer service. Some examples are below:
· To provide products and services to you
· To follow up on and provide information you have requested
· To assess the performance of our website to help improve operation of the website
· To conduct business processing functions
· Administrative reasons, marketing, (including direct marketing) product or service, quality control, survey and research purposes of Imagine Real Estate
· Keeping our contact details and data base up to date
· To process and response to any complaint made by you
· To comply with any law, rule, regulation, lawful and binding determination, decision or direction of a regulator, or in co-operation with any governmental authority
We may disclose your information to third parties such as:
· Our employees, related bodies and contractors, real estate agents or service providers for the purposes of operation of our website or our business, fulfilling requests by you and otherwise to provide products and services to you including, without limitation, web hosting providers, IT systems admin, mailing houses, couriers, payment processors, data entry service provides, any professional advisors such as accountants, solicitors, business advisors and consultants.
· Suppliers and other third parties with whom we have commercial relationships, for business, marketing and related purposes
· Any organisation for any authorised purpose with your express consent
You can request that information about you be corrected or deleted. Please contact us any time at email@example.com to request any such correction or deletion or to update your personal information.
If you believe that your privacy has been breach, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide with details of the incident so that we can investigate it. We will deal with the complaint in accordance with our current complaints handling procedure.
Security - website
Our website is linked to the internet, and the internet is inherently insecure, we cannot provide any assurance regarding the security of transmission of information you communicate to us online. We also do not and cannot guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the internet. Accordingly, any personal information or other information you transmit to us online is transmitted at your own risk.
Our website may contain links to other third party websites. We do not represent or warrant in relation to the privacy practices of any third party website.