Imagine a large family home truly made for kings, breathtaking serene views and privacy.
I encourage you to please look at the video as this shows live footage of the property and is different to the photos.
This property has much to offer with plenty of space to park the camper-van, boats and boys toys. There is a fully powered 3 bay shed with insulation in the ceiling to keep it cool in the summer, oodles of packing space and a great size work shop.
The property is set up well with two water tanks holding approx.. 90,000 litres in total, a couple smaller garden sheds, a nice Chooks pen and plenty of room for the veggie patch.
Your new 4bed 2bath family home is made with comfortably in mind with 9 ft ceilings and all the bedrooms, laundry, bathrooms and kitchen built oversized. Perfect for the large family, with the parent’s retreat/bedroom double king size with large walk-in Robe and gorgeous ensuite with double vanity. Don’t forget the flowing solid wood floor boards throughout that bring the whole home together.
• 2nd Bedroom is king size with walk-in robe and connects to the extra-large walk through main bathroom with an extra large shower and lovely large free standing bath tub.
• 3rd Bedroom again is large Queen size with great size built-in robes and a sense of tranquillity with its very own door that leads out to the stunning veranda.
• 4th Bedroom/ office hasn’t a robe but is spacious enough for a single bedroom or comfortable study.
• The large laundry will blow you away with its size with plenty of room for washing and storage and has a direct door leading out to breathtaking mountain views and clothes line.
• The air-conditioned living and dining areas are absolutely gorgeous with timber French doors that when opened provides breath-taking views of The Normanby Ranges and invites you out onto the amazing relaxing veranda and about ground swimming pool.
• To complete the inside of the home a Chefs kitchen will impress with Large bench spaces, gas cooking an extra large walk-in pantry and lovely mountain views from your kitchen window.
The home is energy efficient with gas cooking, gas hot-water system, 9 ft ceiling and 5kw of solar power.
The house yard is fully fence and the rest of the acreage is also fully fenced. There’s a large gate giving you access down the back to the rest of the land, perfect for a few sheep or your preferred animals.
Only 5 minutes drive into Mount Perry with your local primary school, shops and post office, much more and only and hr and half to the city of Bundaberg
Please contact Rosemarie Caston 0427 439 090 to book your own private viewing.
All care has been taken in providing correct information for this property. However, mistakes can happen, and Imagine Real Estate cannot guarantee its correctness. We recommend that all interested buyers/purchases conduct their own enquiries and seek their own legal advice.