Imagine – Another beautiful property sold by Rosemarie Caston 0427 439 090
This property boasts 37 acres of incredible wildlife, gullies, bush and cleared usable land. The acreage is fenced around the perimeter and even though there`s nothing needing to do to move in, there is so much potential to add your personal touches to make this property the home you have always dreamed of.
The property is currently vacant and ready for you to move straight in 😊
The owners have recently made some lovely updates to the property including installing two brand new air-conditioning systems, one in the master bedroom and one in the main living and kitchen area. The bathroom has been freshly painted and new curtains dress the living and kitchen area to allow fresh breezes and sunlight to fill the room..
This property offers many features and some include:
Main House build 2012
• House ceiling insulated
• Master Bedroom with built in robes, ceiling fan, air-conditioning and glass sliding door
• Open Plan kitchen and living area with ceiling fan and air-conditioning
• Relaxing breezeway alfresco area smartly bringing together main house and shed facilities
• Separate bathroom and toilet
• Outdoor undercover laundry
• Airoheat electric hot water system
• Satellite NBN, Foxtel TV and Home ph lines are available
• Powered 8 X 15 m2 Colourbond shed
• Ideal for a handyman workshop, cars, trailers and farm equipment
• Two rooms have been built into the shed with storage space, they have been insulated on the ceilings keeping them amazing cool. These rooms may be ideal for an office and rumpus room..
Large Wine cellar or storage shed, Underground area approx. 5X6m2 Powered with water, drainage and air vents.
Above ground shed has lockable door, lights and is approx. 2X5mt in size. Outside has a cement slab and could easily accommodate a roof and turned into a bbq or entertaining deck.
• 2 x 5000 lt water tanks and a 3000 lt water tank
• Septic system
• Chicken Pen with shed and fenced yard
• Flat cleared land around house with easy access into the property and battery operated irrigation to house garden beds.
• Small waterhole at front of property, may be ideal to turn into large dam
• Plenty of cleared area for gardens, make your own yards or grow crops
• Property has gully that runs through the property that flows in the wet season
There`s too many features to list, you need to come out, walk around and see it for yourself to feel the alluring power it has.
This lovely acreage is close to the national park and state forest, it sits on the main rd of Gaeta that facilitates the school bus. Its ideal location being quiet country lifestyle is only around 40 minutes to the town of Gin Gin and 25 minutes to Mt Perry. The beautiful beaches of Bundaberg are just over an hr away.
If you like what you see, please contact Rosemarie Caston 0427 439 090 today to book your very own private tour.
Imagine real estate – Making Dreams Come True
All care has been taken in providing correct information for this property. However, mistakes can happen, and Imagine Real Estate cannot guarantee its correctness. We recommend that all interested buyers/purchases conduct their own enquiries and seek their own legal advice.