Imagine; 416 Acres of 'Dry Rainforest' and 'Eucalyptus' country
If you want to get away from all the hustle and bustle of city living and move to the country, there’s no better place to indulge in the Gaeta Valley wonders then here on Gaeta Rd.
This property has not one but two gorgeous wood cabins that sit up high on the property taking in the fresh breezes and mountain views. Each luxury cabin consists of 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom with kitchenette and are environmentally friendly with solar systems. This property is currently being used as a farm-stay business.
Some many features include:
• 2 X off grid wood cabins (certified dwelling class 1a) Approx. 1yrs old
• Included are all the furniture and fittings in the cabins
• Wood heaters in each cabin
• Solar power is a stand alone 12V system to deep cycle AGM batteries. There is a 12V to 240V inverter (2000w) in each cabin
• Composting toilets with 600L chambers and two spare chambers for each
• Gas hotwater
• 2 X 22,500 L water tanks plumbed to cabins and to stock troughs in paddocks
• Watertight and securable Shed/shipping container
• Mobile stock yards capable of holding up to 400 sheep/goats
• Multiple paddocks fenced for stock connected by fenced laneways
The front 20 acres of this stunning property are all fenced with premium steel fencing materials and has improved grass seeding program in place.
The other boundaries have traditional timber fencing in some locations and the property has recently been surveyed with all new survey pegs in place.
There are established bushwalking tracks that lead to amazing views and lookouts on the property that will just take you away to the feeling of freedom.
Two good size water tanks on the property will come in good use with the average rainfall year-round being up to 900mm.
This property is absolutely mesmerizing and one of a kind, if you are a serious buyer and think this property may suite you or be your new home please don’t hesitate to contact Rosemarie Caston 0427 439 090 to book your private inspection.
Imagine Real Estate – Making Dreams Come True
There are approx.. $8000 worth of spare fencing wire and materials and also Stock and Protection Merremma Dogs worth $3000; if you have the interest in these they can be negotiated in the sale price of the property.
All care has been taken in providing correct information for this property. However, mistakes can happen, and Imagine Real Estate cannot guarantee its correctness. We recommend that all interested buyers/purchases conduct their own enquiries and seek their own legal advice.
|Property Type||Acreage / Semi Rural|