Another great property sold by Rosemarie Caston 0427 439 090
Imagine living on 25 acres of your own bush wonderland among the kangaroos and cockatoos.
This lovely acreage has a bitumen frontage and is located only 1hr away from the beautiful beaches of the City of Bundaberg.
A spacious family home with 3 bedrooms, two living and a sunroom plus a bonus additional teenage retreat / guest room with their own private toilet attached to the two-bay powered garage.
The home is fully set up with solar power, gas cooking, pot belly stove, fireplace and is fully insulated including the front veranda and sunroom.
Are you excited!! I am, keep looking there`s many more features including :
• 25 acres fenced, zoned white (can clear it how you want to)
• Three bedroom fully insulated home
• Each of the Bedrooms are king size rooms
• Polished wood floors and carpet
• Teenage retreat/hobby room with 2nd toilet, attached to the lockable 2 bay garage
• Kitchen has been upgraded and has a pot belly stove and gas cooking
• Air-conditioned living area and main bedroom
• Spacious renovated bathroom
• Expansive screened and enclosed deck
• Fireplace on enclosed deck
• Solar power of 2.5KW and feedback to the grid and town power
• Storage room approx. 2 x 4 metre in the home, significant sealed and with shelving
• XL gutters with gutter guard on house and shed
• 100,000 rainwater tank storage
• Two Dams
• NBN satellite internet
• Landline phone
• 2 Bay garage and 2 bay carport
• Storage/chook or dog pen on the property
• Small lockable shed
This property is perfect for any family wanting a relaxed country lifestyle. Its close enough to the big city and faraway enough for peaceful country living.
The local town of Mount Perry is only 10 to 15min away and has great facilities including, Primary School, Health Centre, Mechanics, General Store (small grocery and convenience line, also dine in and takeaway options, ATM out the front), Service station and rural agency (with small grocery and convenience line), Federal Inn (restored former picture theatre), Grand Hotel, Pub, Accommodation and a Restaurant. Also has the convenience of a local Post Office, Police Station, Skate Park and Kids Park, Golf Club and Museum. The Mount Perry Youth Centre has -weight room, kitchen facilities, indoor tennis and canoe hire...
With an easy drive of 25min to Gin Gin which has childcare, primary and high schools, hospital, Supa IGA, two doctor surgeries, chemist and great sporting and community groups. It`s also only an1hr drive to Bundaberg & Gayndah and 4.5hrs to Brisbane.
You do not want to miss out on this opportunity as there is only one of this kind.
Don`t hesitate to contact Rosemarie Caston 0427 439 090 to book your private tour of this exciting property and view for yourself to see if this amazing property will be your new home.
All care has been taken in providing correct information for this property. However, mistakes can happen, and Imagine Real Estate cannot guarantee its correctness. We recommend that all interested buyers/purchases conduct their own enquiries and seek their own legal advice.