Another beautiful acreage sold by Rosemarie Caston Imagine Real Estate
Imagine – A Beautiful and Peaceful haven in the hills on 72 acres of land. Get away from the city hustle and bustle and lockdowns and breathe in fresh air and relaxing scenery.
With plentiful rain the dams are nearly full and the creek is flowing beautifully, everything is so lush and green and ready for you to enjoy.
The Home is built from hardwood timber of the land and consists of a council approved 8m x 8m open plan living, kitchen and dining area. It is perfectly designed with 4 large glass sliding doors and perfect to take in the mountain views from your living area
In addition there is 3m verandas that wrap all the way around the home with two spacious bedrooms one being 3m x 9m long that could be made into an additional 3rd bedroom and also a bathroom built into the veranda..
Takilberan Creek Organics has been certified organic since 2005 and has been growing a variety of garlic for 17 years. In recent years only a small amount of garlic has been produced due to ill health. Hence the reason for the owners wanting to sell.
This property located at 1881 Gaeta Rd, Gaeta is two lots of land is being sold as one with two titles,
The owners are wanting to basically sell the property Walk-in/Walk-out
Many features include :
• 2 Bedroom home easily made into 3 bedrooms
• Newly wired with 3 new air-cons and new lights
• Cosy wood heater fireplace
• Wood Chip hot water system
• Septic tank
• 1 near new fridge and 2 freezers
• some furniture
This property totals around 72 Acres of undulating bush and cleared flat paddocks across two titles
• Lot 11/RP811344 - Title 18095065 - 38 acres and this has the house, windmill, bore, all tanks, 3 dams
• Lot 12/RP811345 – Title 18111099 - 34 acres and has a large dam and the creek waterhole
• Fully fenced with some paddocks. House fenced off in the middle of property.
• About a half of the land has just been control burned making it safer for the upcoming bushfire season..
• Windmill, bore with electric pump,
• 4 dams (2 larger dams are 1/3 full),
• 1 pond,
• 2 seasonal creeks,
• honda pump and polypipe connected to tanks and house (spare pump and parts).
• 3 water tanks (1 new)
• 21m x 7m dirt floor shed
• 1950’s double decker bus (needs reno)
• old backhoe
• near new John Deere ride on
• tractor (needs rebuild)
• quad bike (runs but needs new tank)
• 3 chainsaws,
• 1.7kva generator
• 2 welders
• air compressor
• Some tools, fertilisers, irrigation pipes & fittings etc.
• bee equipment
Income source :
Lucas sawmill with slabber and trees on property for timber
for renovations/extensions. (Build another house or cabins
and create another income source)
Gardens : Eat clean fresh food and make an income. Business name is included
• One garlic patch
• Fruit trees including ginkgo bilobas, pomegranates
• vegie garden
• bamboo grove
• pineapple patch
• Heaps of vegie & herb seeds (some saved from years of growing. Some vegies and herbs self-seed every year naturally
• Beautiful gardens
Fruit trees – mandarins (several), lemons, oranges, kefir lime, limes, lemonade, bananas (can be cut up and divided into more), red dragon fruit, macadamia nut (huge 25yrs old), several mulberries (black) and a couple of baby white ones in pots, pomegranates, custard apple, young paw paws, several cherry guava, normal guava, peaches, nectarines
• 1 Steers
• 11 Chickens and a large chicken pen.
While the home is ready to move in and live comfortably, there are some small renovations that will make this house your home. Update the kitchen and add new floor coverings and the bathroom needs tiling, a few other small cosmetic items and personalise the current home into your dream home.
The current owners have lived here for 29yrs and are very sad to leave due to health reasons and unable to maintain the property. All it will take from the new owner is a little energy and enthusiasm to get the property back up to speed. The owners are also willing to help the new owners get settled.
Motivated seller, come and view the property and make your offer today..
Live a lifestyle dream and Eat clean fresh food and make an income all at the same time.. The property will also come with the current Business name and has been certified Organic.
Take a look at their website to see what “Takilberan Creek Organics” have been up to.
If you go to my website at www.imaginerealestate.com.au there are 80 photos of the property to view.
Perfectly located to be in the peaceful country yet only 1.5hrs to the city beaches of Bundaberg and only 45min to Gin Gin.
There is even a school bus that literally come to the front gate for your convenience.
If you think this property ticks your boxes, don`t hesitate to contact Rosemarie Caston on 0427 439090 today to book your own private tour of the property.
All care has been taken in providing correct information for this property. However, mistakes can happen, and Imagine Real Estate cannot guarantee its correctness. We recommend that all interested buyers/purchases conduct their own enquiries and seek their own legal advice.